Upholding the spirit of Christ’s love, we provide an all-rounded, balanced learning opportunities for children to learn and grow. We strive to provide a safe and inspiring environment to support children’s physical and cognitive development. We are also dedicated to instill in children good habits, values and attitudes. Through different learning opportunities and exposure, children acquire social norms and interpersonal skills, and also broaden their horizons and enrich their life experiences. With these features, we help children develop their personalities, body, cognition, language, and social skills.
The school adopts a long whole-day servicing model, providing pre-school education and catering services from 8 am to 6pm. Children acquire knowledge and learn to improve their self-care ability in daily school life.
Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, public holiday and school holiday Rest
Target： Healthy children aged from at least two years old to six years old.
Quota：100 (including 6 intake under the Integrated Programme in Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centre services﹞
Meals and Nap Time：
- Children will be served breakfast, lunch, fruit and tea.
- Nutritious meals are served daily, providing children with a balanced diet.
- Adequate napping time will be arranged according to children’s physical development.
For families who require financial assistance, please refer to the Student Finance Office website：https://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/sfo/en/preprimary/index.htm
- Applications for all classes are accepted throughout the year.
- The application form is available for download on the school website [Download School Application Form]. Hard copies are also available at the school.
- Submission：Submit the form in person, by post or by placing it into the collection box at the school entrance. [Submission by fax and by email will NOT be accepted].
- The following items are required to be submitted along with the application form:
A copy of Birth Certificate;
Recent photo of the child must be attached on the application form; and
2 self-addressed stamped envelopes.
Should you wish to withdraw your child from the school, a written notice will be required to be submitted at least 1 month in advance.