It is a short day care service with half-day, full day, or two-hour session during school opening hours aimed to avoid the risk of child being left alone at home.
Provide professional care for young children in need in a safe and enjoyable environment.
Monday to Friday：8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday ：8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Sunday、Public Holiday and School Holiday：Rest
Target：Healthy children aged between two and six years old
Fee： Full Day $64 ， Half Day $32 ， $16 per each two-hour session ；additional meal fee $6.5 will be charged
Remarks：Please prepare an extra set of clean clothes and a plastic cup with a lid for the child. (School-based)
Application Accepted for the following Reasons：
- Caregiver is unwell, admitted to hospital, under consultation, before or after giving birth.
- Caregiver has to accompany family members or close relatives for medical treatment or visits.
- Family or close relatives passed away.
- Caregiver leaves Hong Kong, resigns or on vacation, therefore unable to take care of their children.
- Home relocation.
- Caregiver has an appointment or has to go through administration with the relevant department or agency.
- Caregiver needs to take care of the special needs of family members or close relatives
- Other circumstances that force the children being alone at home.
- Apply to the school during the operating hours in person; or pre-register by phone. All applications are processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Please present your ID card, a copy of the child birth certificate, and the date and time of the service required at the time of application.
- School staff will briefly consider the reasons for application in order to decide whether to accept the application.
- The school may require the applicant to present any relevant supporting documents such as a hospital appointment slip etc. if necessary.
- Applicant must pick up the child at the agreed time.
Remarks：Those who failed to show up in time or absent will be considered as waiver and the fees paid will not be refunded.